<body>
<body>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lonely Love

Last night it was another trip again to Momo for clubbing with the rest. Stepping into the dance floor alone is pretty normal to me. I like to dance by myself and be fused together with the music. Sometimes, I will simply sway my body to the music while closing my eyes.

But its funny, how different I felt last night? Was it the feeling of loneliness? You may wonder out loud - Lonely in a club though having a bunch of friends?

I saw couples at the dance floor - hugging and dancing intimately. Its the envious feeling. I long so much for the one to hug me. All around me were couples doing that on the dance floor. It made me to leave the dance floor and walk back to the table.

Am I suffering from the 'being alone and apart' syndrome? I have to admit it affected my mood abit. Can you imagine that I could be sitting on the sofa by myself, whilst watching my friends making merry? It was that lonely feeling that I had, despite having a big group of friends around. Not that we ain't talking. But its simply that feeling.

How I long to be hugged tightly and to be kissed passionately by someone I feel so real for.



:It Started With a 'Hi': 12/03/2006 01:50:00 PM
1mments




I know how it feels...
I've felt it too...
You want it, but you are just scared... scared of being disappointed again...
sometimes...
You dunno whether to be angry or sad...

Nobody

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Dec 03, 04:43:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment